In today’s fast-paced digital world, creating high-quality content efficiently is crucial for businesses and individuals alike. While Quillbot has gained popularity as a powerful writing assistant, there are several other alternatives that can also help you pump out more content effortlessly. Whether you’re a professional writer looking for inspiration or a student aiming to improve your essays, these seven Quillbot alternatives offer a range of features and functionalities to enhance your writing experience. From grammar and style suggestions to intelligent paraphrasing and vocabulary enhancement, these tools are designed to boost your productivity and creativity. Let’s explore these alternatives and discover the perfect writing assistant for your needs.
- The Drawbacks of Using Too Much AI in Marketing
- How to Leverage AI Content Writing Tools Efficiently
- 7+ Ways You Can Use ChatGPT for SEO: Practical Tips to Improve Your Ranking
- 10 Best Writing Assistant Software Tools to Help You Grow Fast
- ChatGPT for Updating Content: 17 Ways to Keep Your Website Fresh
What are the best Quillbot alternatives to use in 2022?
In this article, we’ll discuss the top competitors for rephrasing, grammar checking, and summarizing that will improve the quality of your writing style within just a few minutes!
Before moving on to its top competitors, let’s learn about the rising demand for paraphrasing tools like Quillbot in the content writing and marketing industry.
Why do people use a rewording tool in content creation and marketing?
The COVID-19 pandemic played a substantial role in the digitalization of many industries. Working from home became the new norm, requiring employees to communicate over email.
Meanwhile, entrepreneurs worldwide started to focus on digital marketing strategies like creating blog posts, SEO, email marketing, and paid advertising, which established a more robust content writing industry.
According to Entrepreneur magazine, this industry has a very promising future over the next decade.
The rising demand for content creation leads some writers, students, and even professionals to use rewording tools like Quillbot for many reasons, such as:
- Writing high-quality and engaging content that fuels your digital marketing plans and boosts engagement/conversion rates.
- Using these tools to simplify hard-to-read text and summarize it. You can also paraphrase your content and use synonyms for the commonly-used words.
- Making sure content is unique and passes plagiarism checkers such as Copyscape. By doing so, you can retain the original context of the content while avoiding plagiarism issues.
- Checking for grammar issues and proofreading long essays in minutes. These AI-based tools are a lifesaver for students and writers who rewrite multiple blog posts simultaneously.
Despite the ever-growing market of such tools, Quillbot remains near the top of the list. However, it has some drawbacks that may fail not satisfy you. As a result, we have shortlisted the best Quillbot alternatives for you including both free and premium tools.
What is Quillbot?
Quillbot is a popular web-based paraphrasing tool that uses state-of-the-art AI technology to help you polish your content and make it unique with one click. It saves you time and amplifies the quality of your content at an affordable rate.
Although Quillbot provides many features, the paraphrasing option is its biggest attraction. It rephrases your writing piece by restructuring, rearranging, and replacing the text without altering the context.
The paraphrasing feature has seven different editing modes that are the tonal settings for the AI. The free version of Quillbot provides only two modes for free – Standard and Fluency mode. The rest are available for the premium users and include:
- Creative mode
- Formal mode
- Simple mode
- Shorten mode
- Expand mode
To learn more about Quillbot’s modes, they have a complete guide here.
This online AI-based tool has the following features in addition to paraphrasing:
- Summarizer: The summarizer tool removes irrelevant fluff content and summarizes your text by rewriting the critical points into a concise form.
- Grammar checker: The Quillbot grammar checker tool looks for grammar and spelling mistakes and suggests corrections.
- Plagiarism checker: This built-in tool highlights plagiarized parts of your content by checking for similar content across the internet.
The built-in thesaurus of Quillbot makes your sentences sound more natural and prevents word repetition by offering a variety of synonyms.
On top of these features, Quillbot has also launched a citation generator and word counter tool, eliminating the need for third-party tools.
What are the alternatives to Quillbot?
Here are the 7 best Quillbot alternatives that will refine your content without modifying the original meaning of your text.
Formerly known as Jarvis or Conversion AI, Jasper AI is the ideal copywriting tool when you want your content to sound natural without sacrificing its uniqueness.
In addition to rewriting content with Jasper AI, you can generate AI-based content or advertisements by providing keywords or topics. This content is so well done that it’s next to impossible to tell the difference between Jasper and a human writer. Quillbot does not have this amazing option despite being another AI-based tool.
Here are some features of Jasper AI:
- Integrates with Surfer SEO to deliver high-ranking content by optimizing keyword frequency
- Translates English into more than 25 different languages
- Generates longer content by using an introduction or outline
- Gives blog post ideas
- Generates product descriptions, Facebook Ad headlines, profile bio, sales copy, and video titles
Get details on the full features of Jasper in our detailed Jasper review here.
Jasper proposes three different plans.
- Starter plan: This plan is perfect for hobbyists. It costs $29/month with a limit of 20,000 words each month. It allows you to generate short-form content like ads and product descriptions.
- Boss Mode plan: Content marketers and bloggers buy this plan because it can create full-length content based on AI. The Boss Mode plan costs $90/month and has a limit of 100,000 words per month.
- Business plan: Jasper offers a customizable plan for businesses and teams.
CopyAI software uses the latest AI algorithms to help blog writers, email marketers, and social media managers to write intriguing and premium content in seconds.
More than 1 million professionals and teams choose Copy AI as a Quillbot substitute because of its 90+ free templates and cutting-edge technology that can help them overcome their writer’s block.
- Copy AI has a translation feature that can convert your content into more than 25 languages.
- This tool has templates for all cases including social media posts, blog posts, emails, case studies, product descriptions, website copy, ads, etc.
- With free weekly demos from Copy AI, you can learn more about using the tool.
- It has a handy interface.
- Copy AI can create multiple copies using templates.
- You can choose a specific tone for your content that suits your purpose.
Get all of the details regarding features in our Copy AI review or look at a head-to-head comparison of Copy AI and Jasper.
Copy AI plans & pricing
The free plan has a restricted limit of 2,000 words per month and is free to sign up for.
Meanwhile, the pro plan starts at $49 per month with a limit of 40k words every month. If you need more, you can customize the word limit according to your needs.
WordAI is one of the best Quillbot alternatives because this tool uses AI algorithms to rewrite SEO content. The downside is that Word AI does not feature a free plan.
On the bright side, this tool is worth investing in as it offers many features that Quillbot doesn’t have. Namely, it supports bulk uploads which enables you to create 1,000 rewrites for a single article. We have a full WordAI review with a lot for information though if you’re curious.
- Word AI adds LSI keywords in your paraphrased content to create SEO-friendly content.
- It uses advanced machine learning models and generates content similar to human-written content.
- This tool supports the coded view.
- Word AI provides API and multiuser access.
- The automatic grammar and spelling checker revises errors and improves the readability of the paraphrased content.
- Rewritten articles generated by Word AI will pass Copyscape.
Plans & Pricing:
The monthly plan starts at $57 per month, while the yearly plan costs $27 per month (billed annually). In addition, you can also devise a custom plan.
Wordtune is rapidly growing in the market as a substitute for Quillbot because of its advanced AI-based tools. Its high-end technology helps you diversify your language and rephrase any content with a compelling writing style. In addition, the free version of Wordtune allows users 10 rewrites per day (see how it compares in Wordtune vs Grammarly).
- You can paraphrase your content into short or long-form, according to your requirements.
- The grammar and spelling checker saves you plenty of time.
- Wordtune has a translation feature, which translates your non-English content into the English language while paraphrasing it.
- This Quillbot alternative can be used on Google Docs and Outlook Web.
The free version has a limit of 10 rewrites per day, while the premium plan features unlimited rewrites. To tap into these resources, Wordtune will set you back $9.99 per month (or $119.88 per year).
There is also a premium plan available for teams. Learn more by contacting Wordtune.
For more information, see our full Wordtune review here.
Spin Rewriter is another option among our 7 Quillbot alternatives. It’s often talked about on the internet for its powerful AI and ENL technology that helps generate high-quality content. Over 181,000 SEO specialists trust it because it seems to work ranking on Google at the moment.
Unlike Quillbot, Spin Rewriter allows for uploading and exporting articles in bulk. And like WordAI, it can generate up to 1,000 variations of each article you upload.
- Spin Rewriter integrates with Copyscape, so the spun content will pass a Copyscape scan.
- It has a built-in grammar and spelling checker.
- You can rewrite words, phrases, sentences, and paragraphs by using this tool.
Plans & Pricing
- The monthly plan costs $47.
- The yearly plan costs $77 as of right now because there is a special discount offer.
- Spin Rewriter also has a lifetime option at $497.
Spinbot is a strong free Quillbot alternative if you’re looking for something inexpensive. With its free plan, you can produce articles with a word count of up to 10,000, which is the same character limit as the premium plan from Quillbot permits.
You can express yourself in many ways thanks to Spinbot’s contextually intelligent software, which transforms your original articles into engaging and unique content.
- In contrast to Quillbot, Spinbot doesn’t require registration to utilize its free features. Also, the free version of Quillbot has a character limit of 400, which is way less than Spinbot.
- Spinbot’s premium plan is ad-free and doesn’t require you to answer any Captcha, unlike Quillbot. This hassle-free experience is a handy timesaver.
- You can now also shorten or lengthen your content using the new paraphrasing feature of Spinbot.
- The spun content is always checked for grammatical errors.
Plans & Pricing
Spinbot has both monthly and yearly subscriptions for the premium version.
- $75 per year
- $10 per month
Spinner Chief is next on our list of Quillbot alternatives, with both online and downloadable desktop versions, unlike Quillbot. Also, its paraphrased content qualifies for search engine optimization and is perfectly suitable for readers as it is engaging and innovative.
- Spinner Chief has an option to upload articles in bulk and rephrase them in batches. This option is not available in Quillbot.
- You can control the outcomes by creating and rewriting rules.
- Spinner Chief uses state-of-the-art technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Emulate Natural Language, Part-Of-Speech Analysis, and Statistical Replacement to provide paraphrased content that sounds natural.
- The grammar checker, summarizer, and paraphrase features are all included in this writing tool.
- It has a cloud thesaurus that supports 20+ languages with millions of synonyms.
Plans & Pricing
The monthly plan for the ultimate version costs $30/month, while the yearly plan costs $73/year. Spinner Chief also has a one-time fee plan at $214.
It also has a team plan which is something that Quillbot doesn’t offer.
Why do people seek Quillbot alternatives?
Although Quillbot has a simple and inclusive user interface which makes it an ideal paraphrasing tool if that’s your thing, it also has some limitations. Here are the common reasons why people seek Quillbot alternatives:
- Quillbot’s premium version has a character limit, making it unfit for long articles of more than 10,000 characters.
- You cannot upload multiple articles at the same time.
- Quillbot’s grammar checker tool is in the beta phase and requires many improvements. You will need a separate tool to proofread your content and look for grammar or spelling errors.
- Another drawback of Quillbot is that the result of paraphrasing may seem messy and unnatural at times.
- It supports English paraphrasing only.
- The creative Quill mode still requires more attention and development because it is known for making errors in writing pieces.
What should you look for in Quillbot alternatives?
When searching for the best Quillbot alternative, look for a writing tool with the functions and pricing plans that Quillbot is missing. Here is everything you should look for in a Quillbot alternative that will generate readable content for you in seconds:
- Choose a writing assistant with a flexible character limit, even for the free version.
- We suggest you select an alternative with an AI-powered grammar checker that makes your text error-free, clear, and understandable because Quillbot lacks a good grammar checker.
- It can be inconvenient to deal with content in multiple languages, as Quillbot only does English paraphrasing. Hence, your Quillbot alternative should accommodate multiple languages.
- It is ideal for you to choose a substitute with no restrictions for the premium plan.
Does Turnitin or Grammarly detect text rephrased on quillbot?
No, Turnitin does not detect the text rephrased on Quillbot. This is because Turnitin is designed to check for similar patterns, sentence structures, and grammatical patterns, not paraphrasing.
Quillbot paraphrases the content word-to-word, making it unique without altering the original context. This makes it impossible for Turnitin to detect paraphrasing.
Similarly, Grammarly is not a great tool to detect rephrased content from Quillbot for the reasons mentioned above. However, Grammarly checks for unoriginal content across the internet using its machine learning and natural language processing technologies.
Is using a paraphrasing tool cheating?
The answer is both yes and no.
As AI has stepped into the education sector, students use AI-powered paraphrasing tools to write plagiarism-free essays. However, paraphrasing content is considered cheating because such tools do not cite the source material, and bots and computerized tools write the content.
Students take content from authors, run it through paraphrasing tools, change the synonyms, and present the idea as their own, which is a severe form of cheating.
On the contrary, paraphrasing tools are acceptable when done with sincere intent to raise the writing piece’s quality. Hence, it’s increasingly important to learn how to write articles without plagiarism using AI tools. The key is to cite the legitimate source and give due credit to the original author.
Disadvantages/Dangers of using Quillbot and other paraphrasing tools
On top of having multiple strong advantages, there are disadvantages to rewording tools as well. So, it is crucial to learn about them before subscribing to a plan for any paraphraser or Quillbot.
- Paraphrased content may affect your Google ranking because of duplication issues.
- Because most paraphrasers only change the words for synonyms, they can create inaccurate content that makes no sense.
- Not all writing tools are free. Some may cost you hundreds of dollars each month if you wish to generate large quantities of AI-generated content.
- When using paraphrasing tools to write essays, articles, or other types of content, you must proofread the work to ensure that it is free of grammatical and spelling errors. You will have to use a third-party online tool for proofreading when the online applications lack proofreading features, which is a major drawback. It is a significant waste of time and resources.
- When using a paraphrasing tool for creating content, there is a high chance that it can seem plagiarized. So, you have to review every bit of the content before handing over to your teachers or publishing it online, which can be time-consuming.
- Another danger of using tools like Quillbot is that they are not reliable. They may create unique content, but it might look artificial in one way or another.
Hence, it’s important not to rely entirely on these AI-powered technologies to produce a great post, as a sufficient level of human involvement in content creation is vital.
The verdict: Which Quillbot alternative should you go with?
As GlobeNewswire mentions, Quillbot is the first choice for many professionals and students looking for a paraphrasing tool because it generates high-quality spun content. However, many Quillbot alternatives provide the same or even better results than Quillbot for free or at a lower cost.
One such substitute is Jasper AI, with its natural-sounding paraphrased content. Another strong attribute about Jasper is that you can create an article or any content from absolute scratch at an affordable cost.
Undoubtedly, Jasper is worth your money.
Moreover, if you are looking for a free alternative with no word limit, choose Spinbot or Spinner Chief. But remember, the quality of the content may be hit or miss. Apart from Jasper, many AI-powered content writing assistant tools can give unsatisfactory results, despite their algorithms’ advancement (and even Jasper isn’t always 100%).
Always read and edit your content by yourself to fix odd language which is unavoidable in all paraphrasing tools, including Quillbot.
That concludes the article: 7 Quillbot Alternatives To Help You Pump Out More Content
I hope this article has provided you with valuable knowledge. If you find it useful, feel free to leave a comment and recommend our website!
Click here to read other interesting articles: AI
#Quillbot #Alternatives #Pump #Content